Please see the Update file attached.
1. Prepare a USB stick and format the USB stick into FAT32 format.
2. Copy the firmware (Adventurer3_Fix_WiFI_MACAddress.tar) to the USB stick.
3. Extract the firmware (Adventurer3_Fix_WiFI_MACAddress.tar) to the current folder (in the root folder of the USB stick).
4. Delete the original file (Adventurer3_Fix_WiFI_MACAddress.tar) in the USB stick.
5. Remove the USB stick, turn off the printer, and insert the USB stick into the USB interface of the AD3 printer.
Boot the printer, the repair would be completed when hear the beep.